[Magdalen] TEC bishop fatally hits bicyclist in hit and run?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 00:06:21 UTC 2014

I take back what I said about her not realizing she'd hit him. I just saw the picture of her car with 3/4 of the windshield destroyed.
Also, I'd forgotten that when she was arrested for the DUI in 2010, she was also charged with possession of marijuana.
What an awful situation! She was just elected in September.