[Magdalen] TEC bishop fatally hits bicyclist in hit and run?

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 14:17:24 UTC 2014

God, how I hate these pile-ons (piles-on?)  I can imagine that this
Bishop is already at the gates of hell after this accident, may already
have been there.  Thous knowest, Lord, the secrets of our heart.

The news these days is full of these public reactions and they just gut
me.  I do not wish to take away from the grief of the family and friends
and the personal reactions of those for whom their own experiences come
back to haunt them and are still painful.  I have been through some
colourful stuff and was kicked around the block when I desperately
needed at least a hug.  Who can say how they would act in such a
circumstance?

My 2 cents worth, that's all.

Marion, a pilgrim