[Magdalen] TEC bishop fatally hits bicyclist in hit and run?

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 19:43:01 UTC 2014

You know what, Marion? You're right.

I continue to be upset by this situation, and also, as a person who
rides her bike to work, to feel threatened by it. However, I could
have chosen to keep my mouth shut.

I apologize.

Georgia+

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 6:17 AM, Marion Thompson
<marionwhitevale at gmail.com> wrote:
> God, how I hate these pile-ons (piles-on?)  I can imagine that this Bishop
> is already at the gates of hell after this accident, may already have been
> there.  Thous knowest, Lord, the secrets of our heart.
>
> The news these days is full of these public reactions and they just gut me.
> I do not wish to take away from the grief of the family and friends and the
> personal reactions of those for whom their own experiences come back to
> haunt them and are still painful.  I have been through some colourful stuff
> and was kicked around the block when I desperately needed at least a hug.
> Who can say how they would act in such a circumstance?
>
> My 2 cents worth, that's all.
>
> Marion, a pilgrim
>
> On 12/30/2014 9:05 AM, Jay Weigel wrote:
>>
>> The story I had seen about it, other than reporting the incident and her
>> past arrest, said that she left the scene and returned 20 minutes later.
>> This was on a more or less national left-leaning news site.
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Ginga Wilder <gingawilder at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Let us pray for Thomas Palermo and for all who love him.  Let us also
>>> pray
>>> for Bishop Cook, who panicked in the immediate aftermath of a horrible