[Magdalen] Listgive has landed

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 22:04:03 UTC 2014

So glad it arrived within Christmas season!

The chutney & jelly is rather like sending coals to Newcastle,
methinks, but they are really good and locally sourced (for me, that
is). I like to support our tiny local community products. I'd send you
some highly thought of Rye Whiskey from Copper Fox distillery, but the
price of their blue-top bottle is astronomical!

The books are from the National Cathedral, a resource for us all, and
where I last saw you. I do hope to see you again to give you a hug in
person & have a few wonderful conversations!

hugs anyway - Cady