[Magdalen] Feeling flu-ey. I'm sure it's a passing phase.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 31 11:20:29 UTC 2014

On 31/12/2014 06:45, Lynn Ronkainen wrote:
> yeah... who knew I'd be counting the days, nay, years until the big
> 65... just for the insurance.
>
> Lynn, self insured in the big TX

Just hope it stays at 65 as it's creeping up this side of the pond.
Official pension age is rising over the next few decades.  It has been a
double whammy for women who thought they would get their pension at 60
but will find it rise to 65 by 2018 and 66 a couple of years later when
men's pension age goes up from the current 65.

Roger