[Magdalen] Bridge out.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Nov 1 05:29:30 UTC 2014

Not a real one, and it's in my mouth.  My "permanent bridge" (I love the word "permanent" for something that simply doesn't pop out at will) started disintegrating a few days ago, and the middle "bridge" part has dropped such that I can't get floss under it anymore.  Seems my predicted approx 15-year bridge made it a little over 12.  Margin of error.  I'll wait till it's clearly gone or unusable, as it were, anymore, before I call the doc.  Luckily, the pot of insurance money for "major services" hasn't been touched in years, so my annual $1000 (I think that's what it is) is waiting to be put to use.