[Magdalen] Bridge out.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 06:33:12 UTC 2014

In a message dated 11/1/2014 1:30:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

Seems my predicted approx 15-year bridge made it a little over 12.   Margin
of error.>>>

My permanent bridge in the front upper incisors was put in place in
1969, and other than a small chip on the undersurface is still  completely
intact after these some 45 years.  I guess I'm lucky.  The  dentist who did
the work, who is a distant family relative, has been gone for at  least 30
years.

This dentist was a Branstad, representing one of the three families that
have
been intermarrying in my home region for many decades.  The other  two
are the Giswold's and, of course, the Strang's.  Good thing there have  been
quite a number of other genetic makeups marrying into the  families   : -)

David Strang.