[Magdalen] medical terminology

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sat Nov 1 16:10:57 UTC 2014

From: Scott Knitter

>"If anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to tell you more than I know."

Charlie Hallock, the House of Representatives half of the old "Ev and Charlie
Show" As the Eisenhower-era GOP minority leaders were known) was famous for
saying,

"In the House of Representatives, we do not allow anyone to speak for more than
5 minutes -- and I've found that the average House Member can tell you pretty
much everything he knows in that five minutes. In the Senate, they can speak for
days on end, and it takes that long for the average Senator to prove he knows as
much as a member of the House."

Cheers,
Jim Guthrie