[Magdalen] Who turned the heating off?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 15:00:11 UTC 2014

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 7:41 PM, ROGER STOKES
<roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> The Rector spotted my collar and greeted me before the service, which was a confirmation conducted by Bishop John Buchanan but with the Rector preaching.

One of our (Chicago's) assisting bishops is +John Buchanan. He's
recently announced he'll be retiring from his role in our diocese at
the end of the year. I'm guessing you encountered a different +John
Buchanan. But maybe not?

We'll still have +Jeffrey Lee (diocesan) and +Christopher Epting (assisting).

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA