[Magdalen] Who turned the heating off?

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 02:32:04 UTC 2014

Sounds like another good day!  It's just an American experience to get
inadvertently involved in a 'weather incident'.... it could have stopped
your trip in its tracks for a few days - glad that was not the case : )

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi