[Magdalen] EC v. ED of Ft. Worth

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 18:38:59 UTC 2014

sad all around... I do think that in the long run, the return of the
diocesan offices/camps etc are more important than the return of everything
if a space is provided for some kind of compromise between the parties
themselves or between judge and judgment.

In many ways, these kind of legal struggles heighten, for me, the vast
social changes afoot during the lifetime of the 'boomer' generation since
the mid 40s or a little bit before that. They also make me think more and
more about 'what doing church' really is... and if God is gently and not so
much, nudging us waaaay out of our comfort zone and more into the world, to
do God's work.

Still mourning for the history and spirituality of what is bound up so much
in all of these proceedings

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi