[Magdalen] It's that time again.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 20:38:27 UTC 2014

Well, I sent them an irate note, pointing out that it isn't even Advent yet, and accusing them of being in league with the folks who start putting out Christmas displays before Hallowe'en!
I suggested that a more appropriate and timely enterprise would be an online Advent calendar. Viewers could choose each day between two options for the next day's window...

Grace, d&r