[Magdalen] EC v. ED of Ft. Worth

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 20:55:29 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 2:50 PM, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been saying for years that I don't think churches should own buildings and that the "tent making" model of ministry is better than that of full-time professional clergy serving a single congregation.
>
> I guess that's where my real tendency toward heresy plays out.

My view would be that there's more than one model and that perhaps new
models need to be tried, not discarding the old except where they're
truly dysfunctional or have gone off the tracks somehow.

There's nothing inherently wrong with a full-time professional priest
serving a single congregation.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA