[Magdalen] Who turned the heating off?

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 21:04:40 UTC 2014

I think he may have done a stint here in TX some years ago as well...
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi