[Magdalen] Tom Magliozzi, RIP

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 02:38:27 UTC 2014

OH, that's right--it was "Hel-LO everyone!" not "Good Morning..."  I got
the accent in the right place, though!!  But I could have sworn it was on
in the morning.  Maybe it changed after I moved away.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

"There are a lot of amazing people out there to be thankful for--
and a loving God. that's what life is about."
                                                                   Robin
Williams,  1951-2014