[Magdalen] Tom Magliozzi, RIP

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 03:52:36 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 8:38 PM, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com> wrote:
> OH, that's right--it was "Hel-LO everyone!" not "Good Morning..."  I got
> the accent in the right place, though!!  But I could have sworn it was on
> in the morning.  Maybe it changed after I moved away.

I just remember mornings being owned by J.P. McCarthy (6-10 a.m.) and
Jimmy Launce (10-12). J.P. McCarthy's Focus (cue the jazzy flute
number) was at 12:15, then Mike Wharf's Kaleidoscope after the 1
o'clock news. Then Karl Haas after the 2 o'clock news, then Marc Avery
for afternoon drive time.

Mike Wharf's son Peter heads WKAR Radio in East Lansing now. Went
there from WFMT here in Chicago.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA