[Magdalen] Another day, another hotel

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 4 03:04:35 UTC 2014

EZ passes in TX require a 50$ deposit/access to a credit card and  it bills
the deposit until it's gone and then  helps itself to another... the 'card'
is free, the tolls are slightly discounted.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi