[Magdalen] Another day, another hotel

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 4 01:16:23 UTC 2014

Unfortunately the signs at the Welcome Center said that EZ Pass is not compatible with Florida's SunPass.  Let the reader wonder why there might be this inbuilt incompatibility.  As for using 95 rather than 295 I was following my GPS.  This was one of the situations where ignorance (of the alternative) was anything but bliss.

Roger