[Magdalen] It's that time again.

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 4 03:22:27 UTC 2014

Google is your friend for Ash Wednesday and Easter... just google: Easter
2015 or Ash Wednesday 2015 and it's there.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi