[Magdalen] Conservatives Chafe Under Francis

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 5 16:13:11 UTC 2014

> So I'm guessing that the point was that the phrase, which used to have a
> note of finality, no longer applies.

Or maybe it's now a case of 'pushing the offering envelope'?  <gdr>

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi