[Magdalen] Safely home

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 9 23:48:04 UTC 2014

Glad to hear you're safely home again Roger!  How fun that you hope to make
plans for your 4th annual  'once in a lifetime' USA trip <big grin>

It will be interesting to hear about what you might explore next time -
you're becoming such a seasoned US traveler that you can rely on skills and
experiences you've gained over time to circumvent some of the pesky details
that have popped up.   If you're in 'the southern' part of the US and find
your plans bringing you in/near/through Houston, my guest-den will be
available again.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi