[Magdalen] Safely home

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 13:57:55 UTC 2014

As we were driving from VA to TN for the gem show last Wednesday we passed
a caravan of 7 RVs with Quebec license plates (most towing small cars)
heading southward. S/O commented, "It looks like we've been caught up in
the annual migration of the snowbirds." A little further on we passed a
smaller group of 3 with Florida plates. I pointed them out and asked what
we should call them, and he snorted and said, "Hypocrites!" I suppose those
are the folks that go north for the summer and then head back south as
winter approaches.