[Magdalen] Safely home

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 14:04:43 UTC 2014

We've discussed moving to Florida, but have come to the conclusion that
I'd be trading

being stuck in the house for two or three months because of the icy cold

for

being stuck in the house for two or three months because of the heat
and humidity.

Besides, I love the drive. Look forward to it.

I think my gf secretly doesn't care where she is as long as she can
swim every day.
-M