[Magdalen] Safely home

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 05:25:39 UTC 2014

I don't drink tapwater anyway.  Mineral water, yes, but otherwise I  get my
liquid via coffee/tea and soda.  And no booze.  I gave that up  for Lent
30 years ago this December 27th.

I remember the reaction of a French waiter when a friend of mine  ordered
"water" for his meal.  The waiter stammered, "Uhh...uhh...l'eau?   Uhh...de
l'eau?
I persuaded him to go the mineral water route, and then all was well.

David Strang.

In a message dated 11/10/2014 10:28:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,