[Magdalen] Safely home

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 05:20:07 UTC 2014

In a message dated 11/10/2014 10:12:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
charles.wohlers at verizon.net writes:

Well,  Key West likely won't be so hot as it's surrounded by ocean. Or so
crowded  as it's so isolated. OTOH, it is isolated. Can't climb mountains
there!  And I bet the water tastes  awful.>>>>

I've spent quite a bit of time in Key West.  I had two very good  friends
there
for years.  The summers are more tolerable than the mainland because  of
the cross sea-breezes.  I think I could live nicely there, but not in  the
rest
of Florida.

There is a nice Episcopal parish there with the parish church right  on
the main drag.

OTOH, all the Keys will be under water in another 50 years.

David Strang....Whose hometown is being buried in snow in NW  Wisconsin.