[Magdalen] Veteran's Day

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 16:13:18 UTC 2014

In a message dated 11/11/2014 10:20:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jhandsfield at icloud.com writes:

Greetings to all veterans in the pub and throughout the  world.  This
veteran thanks you for your  service.>>>
Ditto and thanks.

I was pleasantly surprised when my Eucharistic minister Sunday  appeared
at my door in Army "dress blues" of the rank of a major.  He  apparently
does
this publicly every Veterans Day, and is proud of the fact that he can
still
get into his uniforms.

I cannot say the same.

David Strang - Major, US Army Medical Corps Europe - Ret.