[Magdalen] Safely home

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 13 17:54:03 UTC 2014

When I used to travel to Quebec almost every summer and occasionally to
Gaspé, Atlanta time began about 150 miles or so east of Quebec City. That
must have changed! Was it the difference between daylight and standard
time? I have a recollection of a time change going from New Brunswick into
Quebec that was more recently. I usually came the other way around Gaspe
over to NB.

Also to my surprise, the other side of the Estuary from the NB side was
almost as nice as Gaspé

Joe