[Magdalen] Prayers - cardiac worries

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 22:24:14 UTC 2014

My own encounter with a Holter monitor (in my early forties) was
life-changing. I hadn't complained about my sleep issues, thinking
I was having nightmares I just couldn't remember. But then I was
referred by someone who heard something suspicious.

As the old doc said: " These youngsters don't know how to *listen* to
a heart!"
-M