[Magdalen] Prayers - cardiac worries

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 22:53:39 UTC 2014

I had my two-day encounter with one some 10 years ago, after a particularly
scary episode which I'm pretty sure was transient global amnesia, a
neurological phenomenon which my dad and one brother had also experienced.
Turns out I was also having occasional short bursts of ventricular
tachycardia, up to about 6 beats at a time. I've been on metoprolol ever
since. No more v-tach.