[Magdalen] weather/temps...

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Nov 14 15:05:22 UTC 2014

Well, maybe I should take a picture for you - in fact, here it is:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/cwohlers/15763548066/.
You can frame it for inspiration <g>. We had ~1" of the white stuff
overnight, and it's sticking to everything, as you can see. It's 33F now, so
I expect this will melt before too long. Predicted low tonight is 19, which
may get the volunteer tomato I still have growing in the greenhouse - gotta
pick those tomatoes! Not to mention dig up the last of the root veggies.

Norm the wood man just called - we'll be getting our 2nd delivery today,
which (added to the first) should keep us nice & warm all winter.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com