[Magdalen] weather/temps...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 17:24:57 UTC 2014

In a message dated 11/14/2014 11:54:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
susanvhagen at gmail.com writes:

We had  freezing rain last night and a tiny snow flurry this morning.
All the  annuals are dead.  I'm busy  mulching.

Susan>>>

All my annuals are dead, too, except for some of the geraniums near
the house.  They are still soldiering on with lots of blossoms.

The overnight snow remains on the conifers yet - the Canadian Hemlock
out my bathroom window is lovely.

It's currently 32 F, with a high of 34 F today, and back down to 22 F
tonight.

David Strang.