[Magdalen] weather/temps...

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 19:49:01 UTC 2014

The wood stove is in the basement of the old house and keeps it nicely
warm  because the heat percolates up through that part of the
structure.  When the weather gets cold, the increasing lack of
insulation under the new part's floor (critters pulling it down and
about 1 foot of crawl space for access .....) makes heat loss severe.  I
wear thermal socks and fleecy slippers.  Maybe I spend too much time at
the computer : and should do more housework?  Blecch.

Marion, a pilgrim