[Magdalen] weather/temps...

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Sat Nov 15 08:51:11 UTC 2014

I have never been huge on bare feet, though I have been more since
moving to Virginia. Though since we were never allowed to wear shoes
around the house, I am mostly used to being in sock feet, and have been
"known for" that in some of the parishes I've been in. (That was
especially the case before I owned organ shoes, since I would take off
my street shoes before playing and usually not put them back on until it
was time to leave after worship/rehearsal.)

Kristin

--
Kristin Rollins
kristin at verumsolum.com