[Magdalen] weather/temps...

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 22:42:21 UTC 2014

And I bought two more warm undershirts.  My office in the new building
is nice but chilly and I need the extra layer.  These are Cuddl Duds.
Why do manufacturers of women's underwear give them such stupid names?

Scott, I also sometimes wear fingerless arthritis gloves in the office
since my hands get painful when cold.

Susan

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay
bills, do laundry.