[Magdalen] Nebraska (2013).

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:51:52 UTC 2014

I'm proud to say that my first Alma Mater, Alma College had a football
record of 2-8 this year in the MIAA.  Obviously, Alma does not overly
stress silly things like football!

Wayne State University on the other hand may be outdoing itself with a
football record of 7-4.

I only know these things because I happened to look them up after reading
Dr Strang's post and will now go on the other trivial pursuits.

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8