[Magdalen] 224th Convention of The Episcopal Church in SC

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 18:53:37 UTC 2014

I am a squirt, really.  Tallest girl in my family, but shortest of my
friends.

On another subject.  Bp Tengatenga preached at our convention.  The sound
system was so bad, those in my area could not hear anything.  An
interesting interview with him was published in the Charleston Post and
Courier yesterday...I just discovered it today.

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20141116/PC16/141119443/1177/anglican-official-discusses-views-on-sexuality-dissonance-among-churches

or
http://tinyurl.com/ppsgpel

Ginga