[Magdalen] 224th Convention of The Episcopal Church in SC

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 19:49:50 UTC 2014

from article: +Tengatenga said a certain post-colonial arrogance in the West
has run up against a newfound confidence and autonomy in Africa, the Middle
East and other parts of what in religious circles is called "the Global
South," and this has exacerbated political, social and theological
differences.

Very well said and all of article is  very good, IMO.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi