[Magdalen] 224th Convention of The Episcopal Church in SC

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 18 00:04:27 UTC 2014

On 17/11/2014 22:37, Ginga Wilder wrote:
> An uncomfortable truth for progressive and conservatives on the
> fringes...and, he speaks the truth.  I wonder if the WWAC will survive the
> present era.

++Justin has spoken about the Communion today and he is clearly of the
view that it will be diferent in the future, but he believes it does
still have a future.
http://episcopaldigitalnetwork.com/ens/2014/11/17/archbishop-on-the-communions-challenges-and-the-way-forward/
or http://bit.ly/1xyksdS

The context of his address was a special meeting of the General Synod of
the Church of England to agree a change to our Canons that says it is
lawful for a woman to become a bishop.  All the other procedures have
been gone through and this amendment of Canon C33 was the final piece in
the jigsaw.

Roger