[Magdalen] Designated Hitter

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 21:14:08 UTC 2014

Oh, my favorite line is where he is leading the team in prayer, sorta:

Jimmy Dugan <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000158/?ref_=tt_trv_qu>: Uh, Lord,
hallowed be Thy name. May our feet be swift; may our bats be mighty; may
our balls... be plentiful. Lord, I'd just like to thank You for that
waitress in South Bend. You know who she is - she kept calling Your name.
And God, these are good girls, and they work hard. Just help them see it
all the way through. Okay, that's it.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente