[Magdalen] Celebrating a mini list meet

Susan Buchanan buchanan.suzie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 09:04:07 UTC 2014

I was so blessed to have Heather and Kristin join my parish yesterday evening for our celebration of new ministry.  We sang Breathe on me, Breath of God, and I was so sorry I couldn't catch Kristen's eye at that point because I remembered singing it with her at the great Toronto listmeet.  Thank you, my friends, for being there. I look forward to being able to come visit you when I will have more opportunity to sit and chat.

Grace ended up not being able to come because of the twins 13th birthday party.  After spending so much time in prayer for those boys 13 years ago, I didn't mind at all.

Our online connections have been going on for many years!  Thank you again, Heather and Kristen, for honoring me and those connections with your presence.

Susan