[Magdalen] The cook is stumped

James Handsfield jhandsfield at icloud.com
Thu Nov 20 00:26:38 UTC 2014

Treat them as you would turnips.  They don’t freeze raw, which means they wouldn’t survive for salad, but as a vegetable they’d be delicious.  Cube them and cook until done (do NOT salt the water!).  Freeze as they are or mash and freeze in correct portions for your needs.

Thinking one can behave their way into heaven is an insult to the very foundation of salvation.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net