[Magdalen] Stewardship video: Hello! Full Video -

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 20 20:12:42 UTC 2014

...speaking of which, the Cathedral in Houston has a tradition of putting on
a 1 act play each year, accompanied by dinner (in the last two years), in
which all of the very extensive staff participates. (clergy and lay)

Each year it is themed along the lines of a current or classic movie or
play. and I've heard very well written.

Alas, I have never attended. Several years after I 'moved my letter', I had
other obligations on that day and since then, my budget is such that my
pledge dollars go directly to the treasurer, and I find that the cost of the
ticket to attend the stewardship 'show an expense I'd rather donate than
spend to pay&eat/watch.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi