[Magdalen] Nature goes tee hee

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 20 21:50:20 UTC 2014

David (and me, reading) were just reminiscing about Elms, thass all...

I had two giant ones in the yard where I grew up.

It was curious when I went to Amsterdam/The Netherlands in the 1990s, there
were very large Elms all over the place... I think Dr. David has discussed
this already too, but I've forgot.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi