[Magdalen] Nature goes tee hee

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 22:02:01 UTC 2014

More leaves have fallen. I think not 100 remain, but we shall see.

Hopefully tomorrow I can make all of them go to their meeting halls in the
bank next to the driveway.

Ever wonder why it is that you drive on a parkway -- and park on a driveway?

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente