[Magdalen] Advent co-opted

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 16:26:30 UTC 2014

​Well, Martin Luther did like his beer, after all!

The paper ornaments are stunning! I may have to order an angel, since our
tree is done in animals and angels. I lost all my old ornaments when my
late ex (perhaps on purpose?) neglected to pack the box I had carefully
sorted out of our mutual stock, one of which was a gold and white paper
angel that I'd had since I was five. ​