[Magdalen] What are we reading?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 23:18:37 UTC 2014

I love Take This Bread!  As for a novel, if you want some light reading, I enjoy the novels by Alexander McCall Smith. In addition to the #1 Ladies Detective Agency ones, there's another series.

I heard an interview of Toni Morrison by Stephen Colbert today, and I realized I want to read the books of hers that I haven't read.