[Magdalen] San Domiano Cross.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 23 03:21:52 UTC 2014

WE had that very Cross in the Sanctuary at St. John Vianney. It is a
Conventual Franciscan Parish. and it was the focus of seasonal decorations
(blue to purple to rose cloths. etc) covered during Lent (We veiled the
cross on Ash Wednesday, and the rest of the statues sooner or later in Lent
but always by Lent V

Joe