[Magdalen] Oatmeal time

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 13:23:37 UTC 2014

Don't you bring it up to temperature before you eat it? Won't
that kill whatever might be growing in it?

I like mine with plain yogurt stirred through just before serving.
We also enjoy wheatberries prepared the same way. Or a
combination of whole grains.

This used to be prepared on the back of the stove, which
was warm enough to preserve&protect anything I think.
-M