[Magdalen] 39 today

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 14:40:43 UTC 2014

Happy Birthday...and remember, age is only important if you are a cheese! (Or a fine wine...)

30 was my worst, the 40 and 50 were terrific, and I had big celebrations. 60 wasn't looking so good, and I told my kids not even to mention it. So they didn't, and I was bummed! They don't usually listen that well!!

70 wasn't as bad as I thought, and it's actually kind of fun to see people's reactions more than a year later, since I don't look--or act--my age!

But there is that lingering question...how did this happen??!