[Magdalen] 39 today

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 14:59:56 UTC 2014

I always tell myself, "Consider the alternative!" Happy birthday, Claudine,
and as I tell all my friends, celebrating is mandatory, counting is
optional. My life started over (one of several times) when I was 39 as I
entered nursing school. I graduated at 42 and wasn't nearly the oldest
member of my class! You never know what lies ahead, but expect it with joy.